<body>
underneath the stars
Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Sunday, May 31, 2009
sleepy sunday morning
1:36 PM

its a sleepy sunday morning.

I remembered having this convo with my friends in school the other day. Why I got this fetish for women over 60 years old.

"It happened when I was in secondary school. My cca went down to an old folks home for some good healthy charitable activity. After everything was done our officer picked a handful of us to go into this special area.

This special area was where the old folks were suffering from illnesses like dementia. So they needed special attention.

For example when we tried to start a conversation with one of the uncle, we asked him how old he was. And he said he was 17.

So my friend and I went into one room to slack. For the sake of better understanding of how the room looks like I will spend the effort to draw it out.

Fig 1.1 the spot marked with an x is where the hidden surprise was


So we went in with the idea of slacking. It looked like a normal ward. Like the one you see in the hospital. So we were saying stuff like 'whoa good place to slack got aircon' that kinda noob comments.

okay this is the part where it gets good. At the part I mark with an x, there was an old lady changing there.

We only saw it when we turned back to leave (we couldn't see her previously as the door was blocking see fig. 1.1)

So titus and me stood there stun. Okay it gets even better. She was pulling up her shirt but like we didn't see any breast. So we continued watching. Then when she pulled the shirt to the shoulder area, two white, paled breasts fell down.

I kid you not.

We ran out after that.

I created a theory that her breasts were so saggy that when she lifted up her shirt they moved up together with it due to the tension created by the tight shirt.
Fig 2.1
Fc would be the force created by the compression due to the shirt 'tightness'
Fa would be the upward force created by lifting up the shirt.
and finally we have Ra which would be the resultant force created by the two motion


Now we went on to discuss the fact on whether this is possible. And if possible, how high is the shirt able to lift the breasts until it fell down.

In order to determine these two factors. We have to consider the variables, the weight of the breast and the tightness (otherwise known as tautness) of the shirt.

Now I don't have a pair of breast to measure so I took the liberty of gathering statistics.
Fig 2.1

Fig 2.2


From my extensive research I have discovered that they weigh at an average of 6 kg. With gravity it would be 6x9.81 = 58.86 N.

Now from my experience I can say that the tautness of the shirt is around 20N.

We can now calculate the Resultant force, A.












WTF AM I DOING LAYTON COME SAVE ME




about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/