Omg I don't know whats sucking all my energy away. I'm so tired man.
Yesterday when I got home at 2pm. I slept from 3 pm till the next morning 9 am. I even skipped dinner. I woke up at 2 am tho. Messaged nicky dicky who say go watch movie but never go in the end.
Wake up cover food put in fridge go back to sleep (can't sleep in peace when I know my dinner out there getting neglected).
Then in the morning I think it rained. Whine and moan but still the windows wouldn't close by itself. Waited for 1 minute hoping my dad would wake up and close the window for me BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
So I wrapped myself in my blanket and jumped up to close it. You know how your so nicely wrapped up and if you get out and get back in you gotta adjust adjust until you feel like its the same.
if you don't understand what I'm saying you lack love.
Seriously something is sucking all my energy up.
I need to do some planning man. My exams are on the 28 and 29 of June and my final year project has now moved to the designing stage.
plus the 5 day holiday (thank god for it)
I think this week complete some design, delegate some work to my trusty team mates and head off in peace.
Even now I feel like just jumping to bed but I think I've been neglecting jy too.
I think he called me last night but I never pick up. Wei jy dunch angwee okayss KOR later go meet you.
toodles~~ till next time.
p.s if you're the type that come to my blog to see a sick picture I got one righttt here
