<body>
underneath the stars
Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Thursday, June 25, 2009
sorry keep delaying
8:13 PM

I know I suppose to make a post on my serious story but I don't have the heart and courage to write it out. Soon ok.

In the mean time I'll post this filler

1. Grab Your Phone.
grabbed

2. Who/what is the third picture in your phone?
haha its sher beating nicky up for watching anime

3. What is your ringtone?
Ace Attorney OST - Blue badger - I want to protect you

4. Who is the first contact that comes up under 'M' in your address book?
martin lol

5. Who was the last person you called?
yukito

6. Who was your last missed call from?
bashkin

7. Who is the first contact who comes up under 'C' in your address book?
charmaine

8. Who is your speed dial #2?
don't use speed dial

9. What does the third text in your inbox say?
meet tamp mrt lo...9.30? Go early better later too many ppl (haha from yong wen)

10. Who was your last received call from?
vinoth

11. What does the second text in your sentbox say?
Still waitin 4 my sis 2 get back...

12. How many messages are there in your inbox right now?
815

13. What is your wallpaper?
green trees and a thin branch drenched from the rain

14. Who is speed dial #1?
I DONT USE FAG

15. Who is the fifteenth message in your inbox from?
charr

16. Who is the first contact that comes up under 'B' in your address book?
bashkin...

17. How many bars of signal do you currently have?
MAX

18. Which carrier are you on?
starhub

19. Name every person you have a text from in your inbox.
FUCK NO. I haven't deleted a single message from 1 month ago I'm not gonna list all.

20. What does the sixth text in your inbox say?
sb?

21. Who is the first contact in your address book?
allan

22. Who is the last contact in your address book?
Yun;Jing

23. What does the last text in your inbox say?
Jerm is it ok if I go down take one stick and smoke tgt

24. What is your screensaver?
the generic digital clock

25. What is your card value balance?
POST PAID

26. Who is the last contact that comes up under 'H' in your address book?
lol HOME

27. What is your bluetooth name?
472

28. How many contacts do you have in your address book?
90 around there

29. Could you live without your phone?
yeah but people cannot live without me having a phone (GO FIGURE)


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/