<body>
underneath the stars
Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Saturday, July 11, 2009
many things to come.
7:34 PM

Today I went for red alert. It was an event at cornerstone where we were supposed to bring friends to hear about God.

So the lady (her name is sabrina) talked about God. Sharing her testimony. The play was very good too. Very apt for today's situation.

You know what, I can't even put into words how the whole thing hit me. Everything she talked about I was guilty of committing.

Even though I knew or had an idea of what she was going to say, I still couldn't prepare my heart. I just felt like breaking down the whole time.

I remember clearly she talked about two kinds of reasons why people don't go to God. Bitterness trend (I think it was trend) and Fear of rejection trend.

Bitterness meant people who experienced something and got angry with God.

Fear of rejection meant people who are afraid because they'll lose their friends.

I was kind of laughing when she said her friends called her jesus freak and jesus kid. I STRAIGHT AWAY THOUGHT OF ROYSTON YUKI AND JING YUN.

I NOT EVEN JESUS KID YET THEY ALREADY CALL ME THAT.


And that point really hit me hard you know. In the past I made a mistake by distancing myself away from friends who seemed to be going the wrong way.

And I really learnt after a few incidents that hey, these are people I really love. I shouldn't be doing this. See what happened.


I'm sure my close friends would be reading this. I just want to say I'm still the same guy. Who will still go and play poker to lose money.

I always did things with my rational and own thinking. But now I'm going to try and listen more.

I've decided to give up many of my bad habits without distancing myself away from any friend.

I gonna prove I can still be equally close to bash vinoth jon and siva without s.

And I really want to thank chi koon for all his done for me. I don't know how many prayers he has made for me and the class.

You guys don't know how much his doing for you all. After I understood the true essence of it I really appreciate him.

And I responded to the altar call today. So many times in my life after falling I kept saying no I'm not going to stand up.

But this time there were no doubts in my heart, I just raised my hand without hesitation. Really a huge step for me.

Lots of difficult changes for me to be honest.

Alot alot of changes but I'll face all of them.


TILL THE NEXT POST


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/