As some of my friends would know I went to cell on sat two days ago.
My mind was full of stuff and then blank and then full of stuff again. While I'm not going to share what was going through my mind, I guess I'll share what was on my mind for the rest of the day.
I saw very clearly how I have degenerated into the person I am now. I really made a lot of stupid choices in my walk of life.
At one point of my life I was trying so hard to pull a friend away from doing all the wrong stuff and I end up falling instead.
I always try to do things using my logic which I finally fully accept is messed up. I can't help but feel many things are the way they are now because of me.
Of course I haven't lost all hope. I've resolved some issues with myself and I'm determined to do some things.
One of them is believing in the power of prayer. Just praying and praying for the people I care about.
Like what my cell leader said, be a vanguard for someone. Man that really strike me hard.
Ahh alright that seals the portion for saturday.
I got school later on gotta wake up by 8 30am. Still awake now tho can't really sleep. I heard my mid sem results coming out soon.
Don't feel anything either. The results will just come sooner or later no point worrying. Sound very cool ah now but I think if next time wife pregnant and I say this kinda thing sure get beaten up.
gonna listen to some soothing songs now. Till then gentlemen