<body>
underneath the stars
Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Tuesday, July 28, 2009
pack schedule
11:55 PM

You know I used to hear last time how people would say "wow year three final year grads really have it tough, they really chiong like siao for their project in the third year"

And I really understand now. But still LIFE IS SO RELAXING FOR ME

Come let me share my upcoming schedule

31 July - Hand in report to co examiner

1 August (nicky event but go there play so not really work hahaha)

5 August - presentation with co examiner

6 August - human factors presentation and my special date heh

12 August AAIB talk (also quite relax go listen to a talk

14 August - gems test

18 August - CSW test

and from 24 August my major exams start. no joke really no time juggling a lot of things at hand.

I think tonight would be the last night I gonna play. Play as in idle do nothing. Gonna start studying like mad.

And this time its gonna be different, I'm gonna learn how to cope with stress another way.

ok 12 am already tomorrow 8 30 class need to sleep

GOOOOOODNIGHT


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/