Had quite a day.
8 30 lesson train packed as usual.
hey you know what, I'm going to break down how much of my life I have spent while traveling to SP.
One semester consist of two terms.
First term is 7 weeks while second term is 8 weeks. This is roughly fixed for all semesters.
So that's 15 weeks in total. I go to school 5 days a week so that's 75 days I spent in school per semester.
The train ride is roughly 45 minutes plus minus 5 minutes.
one year has two semesters so in my total of three years I would have spent at least 450 days in school.
now you will find this amount very weird. I only spent so little time in school for my whole poly life?
there are some parameters I have left out deliberately for discussion sake.
-days we come back for examinations
-days we come back for extra lessons
-study week
also I will exclude train waiting time in the further calculations
so that would be 450 days x 90min (to and fro) = 40500 min
that would be 675 hours which would be roughly 28 days.
I have spent
at least 28 days doing nothing but stand and day dream.
I really day dream when I'm on the train.
Alright so I'll continue what I did today. After school went to queensway with chi koon. Simply because I said lets go somewhere lepak till my btt starts.
End up he bought a shirt and we went over to ikea. Quite exciting, got this caucasian lady pushing a stroller with her kid in it.
She literally pushed it so near to us. Like as if she was impatient with us. Now if it happened one time I wouldn't bother posting this but
IT HAPPENED 5 TIMES AT DIFFERENT PARTS OF IKEA.
It was getting crazy and I suspected chi koon cut her lane while driving just now and she's out to take revenge.
Anyway it has been a good day today (kind of uncomfortable saying it was a good day, not yet over)
Alright tmr 8 am class gonna rest. cheerios
hahaha cheerios wtf