Its 8 38 pm now. Spent my entire day in church today.
Had a great time, but I need to learn to pray OUT LOUD. Hannah said I didn't know he was there cos he never pray out loud.
hahaha what she said is true la. But I just enjoy being in the presence of God.
I was perspiring in an air con room.
As usual the sermon spoke to me today. Learnt about the three rooms God has for us. I think God has healed my heart already
And I need to learn to stop being hurtful. haha I think my friends would know what I mean.
School is really getting busy now. Every week there's work to be handed in.
Alright check list time.
5th August - FYP meeting with co examiner
6th August - human factors presentation
14th August - Gems test
18th August - CSW interview test
and 24 August officially marks the start of the examinations. I'm gonna start studying mech.
But I must thank zhen yang. He really handle a lot of work in my place. Like the fyp report and presentation. Its really a lot of work compared to what we're doing.
And the gems video he do all by himself.
Thats why I this weekend never go play. (YES I DIDN'T GO MALAYSIA)
I think I'm gonna be more in charge for the hf presentation. Don't make him do all the work.
Alright guys that's all for today. Gonna turn in for the night, unless someone calls me to go eat supper I'll sleep all the way.
Z_Z time lolol