<body>
underneath the stars
Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Tuesday, September 29, 2009
bad bat
6:54 PM

Didn't post yesterday. Was too shaken to post anything.

I was listening to songs minding my own business when suddenly I heard a 'CLACK' sound on my window grill. Looked up and saw a mouse like creature there. I took a closer look and it dropped down behind my table.

I screamed and ran out the room. I heard more scratching sounds and my first thought was 'IS THAT A BAT'. I edged closer and when the bat made scratching noises I ran back out.

This repeated for about 5 times and I waited outside my room for my mother to come back. SUDDENLY, THE BAT FLEW TOWARDS ME. Thanks to my ninja reflexes I dodged it and it flew into the living room. come let me draw a picture to illustrate my point




Okay the bat looked around 80% similar to this. LIKE A MOUSE RIGHT.

And it started flying in rounds and rounds until my mother came back. Opened all the windows and she closed the kitchen door I closed my room door. Both praying for the bat to fly out.

Eventually I didn't see it fly out but I don't think its in the house anymore.

Still shaken by it so gonna end here. I still thought bats were cute but not anymore :(


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/