<body>
underneath the stars
Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Sunday, September 27, 2009
fear
7:57 PM

The time now is 7.44 pm. Just got back from church. Today I thought I should talk a little on Christianity.

Have you ever wondered why there are so many denominations. Like methodist, anglican, catholics so on and so forth.

Even though we are worshipping the same God, why is it split into different catogeries. We have to look back at the history of how each started. But my point today is not to talk about the history. You can ask me more if you want to find out.

My point is on the word religion. I believe that religion is dead. Don't misunderstand what I mean. The reason I say this is because everything is too spread out. There's so much confusion being thrown in that its even confusing for believers.

That's why when people ask me what is my religion, I will say I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. Because religion is not about going to church and living by a set of rules.

That is one of the biggest misunderstandings in the world. The reason why I go to church every sunday and go to cellgroup every saturday is because I have a relationship with God.

I just enjoy being in his presence, listening to what He has to say to me. Filling me up when I'm so weary of the things of the world. Can you see this living relationship I have with God.

Of course don't be mistaken. It doesn't mean I can continue to do all kinds of rubbish that I have been doing. When I know God and what he wants for me, its only natural for me to stop doing all these. You'll understand what I mean if you know him ;).

A lot of my friends are weary of christians. that's because they are afraid that they're lives will be restricted. Everything also cannot do. Sometimes you're so deep in what you're doing that you can't see the big picture. You don't understand the true essence of what you are doing.

Don't be weary, don't be afraid. Learn to have an open heart. If my God isn't real, then I am one of the biggest fools in the world. But you see that's the thing, I know His real. I experience him, He speaks to me. And he really pours his grace on me and comfort me.

And you know what. Its not because I'm a good person now, its not because I have done a lot of good things. Its because He heals the broken, he heals the weary.

So you don't need to be afraid or guilty. Don't think you're not good enough. Those are just lies planted in your head.

You don't need to live your life wishing it will end
You don't need to live your life thinking what was it you've done wrong.
Why is everything so messed up. Is this all that life has to offer?

If you have a heart that seeks. Find answers. His waiting for you. You see that's why I don't ask people who think they're lives are good to come to church.

I don't see a point. You're heart isn't seeking for an answer, you are contented with what you have. And I respect that decision.

But if you seek an answer. You don't want to live in pain and sadness anymore. I have great news and that is you don't have to.


His waiting for you and I know you will find your answer


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/