hay hay hayyy
Just got home not too long ago. Spent my entire day in school. Had fyp project meeting in the morning.
My lecturer very cute. He just got back from Canada and he gave us caramel sweets. haha your lecturer got so nice to you?!
Gotta rush out the designs by the 22th of this month. I think I gonna spend almost everyday in school. I quite tired actually.
But I guess I feel at ease because I have spent time with God. Nowadays I sleep at 12 or latest 1. Incredible for those who know me.........
Actually I'm waiting for a sms now. Gonna wait till 12 and I'll head to bed.
oh yes I got something to mention too. I CAN'T WATCH ANIME ANYMORE. Actually I can't download things anymore.
Because I was reading this discussion board my cell group has and someone said DOWNLOADING IS STEALING. I mean of course I know that. And I'm really skilled at getting the stuff I want.
And even though its at the back of my mind (the fact that its stealing) I just blatantly ignore it. I think I'm one of the biggest pirates out there. And I feel so convicted by it.
Just feel so guiltyyyyyyyy. So I'm going to stop downloading software and everything.
Heh I know some of you out there sure sad by this news. because I normally help you guys get stuff.
I TELL YOU WHAT. I WILL SPONSER 10% OF THE THINGS YOU WANT SO GO BUY THE ORIGINAL.
Wah this kind of friend where to find kekeke
OKAY gonna stop here tooooooodlessssssss