<body>
underneath the stars
Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Saturday, September 26, 2009
short day.
12:18 AM

I had a very short day today. Woke up at 6 pm so it has only been a 12 hour day for me.

You know I think that the time you spend sleeping more will somehow be taken out somewhere. Like ultimately the body clock will take back and give up time. This is assuming that sleeping is considered as taking time.

Actually nowadays I don't measure what I do in a day to be productive. I measure it by the time I spend with God. and the past few days I haven't really been doing that.

Shall read a book later. Been watching too much csi. I can eat my dinner while watching them do an autopsy. I think there's something wrong with my head I don't remember having such a strong stomach.

oh yes reminder to myself to book the ns medical date. plus napfa.

okay let me dig up a picture to end this post with



SUUUUUUUUUPAAAR


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/