<body>
underneath the stars
Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Monday, September 14, 2009
steady I am back.
10:44 PM

Hey guys I'm back.

Man I tell you the past few weeks has been really incredible for me.
On the 12th of September I got baptised.

The week before that was just me spending everyday with God. Really just simply enjoying my time with him. And I tell you He really revealed a lot of things to me about myself.

Like he showed me how I still had an evil soultie.
How I came about with my baptism name.
Me battling my bad habits.

Oh yes my name is Jeremy Jeremiah Yeo.

haha and I'm so proud of it! I really really am. Because of the experience I went through getting that name.

if you wanna know how I got it just ask me the story.

Let me tell you the essence of a baptism name.

You see this name is special. Its like a prophetic name. Because its something from God. A lot of people spend a lot of time in their lives wondering what is their purpose.

And by having the name Jeremiah, it shows me what my purpose is. But thats another post altogether.

I GOT A LOT OF BOOKS TO READ MAN. I got 'the pillars of christian character' which I received from my shepherd kevin and 'be all you can be!' from my cell leader kenneth. I also got 'going deeper with the holy spirit' which chi koon lend me and I SUPPOSE TO GET THE BOOK THE SHACK AND I still have yet to get my hands on last year's fast booklet.

man I really got so much to read but I'm not worried or too overwhelmed. There's a time for everything and there's no point rushing.

just gonna let Him guide me.

JEREMIAH SIGNING OFF YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/