My apologies ( actually I don't even know who I'm talking to ) for not being able to post often.
School has been catching up to me lately. Lots of work and fyp is filling every pocket of free time I have. Its 11 pm and I just got home from helping a friend resolve some com issues.
Note to myself: fix chi koon mac asap. I think I shall queue it higher in my list of priorities.
let me reveal my list now.
1. Pray before sleep
2. Drink ribena
3. Final year project
4. Fix chi koon mac
okay that should do it.
Mind kinda blank, I shall just list out random things that comes to my mind now.
1. my new desktop (after spring cleaning)
I really don't know why I used this wallpaper but I'm just too sleepy to change.
I'm also too sleepy to write anything else here....
goodnight all have a great week(end) <33333