<body>
underneath the stars
Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Tuesday, October 6, 2009
oh noes
1:26 AM

Oh noooooooooo my facebook kena virus..

Just when I was talking about viruses and how they worked to my friends. I got one in the night. Actually I'm sure its just some quiz or application I used and it went crazy. But just as a precaution I deactivated my account for now.

I don't want someone coming up to me saying "JEREMYYYYYYYYY MY COMPUTER GOT VIRUS YOUR FAULT I CLICK ON YOUR LINKKKKKK."

You know what's funny, I spelt my name wrongly back there. I had to backspace and retype. I SPELT MY NAME WRONGLY AND IT NOT BECAUSE I TYPED TOO FAST.

I'm getting on with age...

today I spent the day moving around. From here to Eunos then to parkway then back home again then to school then to turf city.

yw was driving and I understood the pains of driving manual. To all those saying MANUAL IS FASTER THEN AUTO or MANUAL IS STILL THE BEST

get over it..

auto is the technological advancement of manual. its like saying I don't believe in writing emails I'll stick to letters. Okay bad example but you know my point...


anyway that isn't the point. On the bus ride back (of 1h30min), it was enjoyable. You know how some people will say they took the bus and plugged in they're ipods and they go on a magical ride spending time just alone thinking and resolved many things within themselves alone blah blah blahh.

I just plugged in listening to christian songs (which are unfortunately illegal because I haven't bought any cds. Friend send them to me. Confession)

and was simply thinking. We went past little india and even the scent didn't affect me. Like I didn't even know I was there until I saw the mrt station which said LITTLE INDIA.

(i'm not racist come on you know i got good friends who are indians, I'm just stating factual information........)

and after that we went past geylang and once again it didn't affect me. No it doesn't mean that the place used to affect me.

Its just that I paid little attention to where I was, which is kind of surprising because I thought I would.

ahhhhhhhhhh long story short I like taking long bus rides after accomplishing something. And I really get a lot of chance to do that. My train trips to and fro from my school is one of them.

I use this time as recollection points. Of what I have done the previous day (haha actually hardly, you all know I got bad memory) Maybe in the day at most.

And things that really struck me during the week. (cell is one for sure, service is another) And I'll try my best to recall everything I have heard to during the week. Filtering things as we go.

thought process is interesting. Try it out sometime. As the wise people say "Every action starts with a thought". You should really start controlling your thoughts.





oh yeah a picture to end this post




" LOCK ON TO YOUR HEART "


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/