Man its been awhile since I poured out my heart here.
I guess I've been a little busy (just an excuse) but I'll spend some time here today.
So things have been alright. My mid sem were just over. During that week I had my youth camp too. And let me tell you going for the service at night even though there was a test the next day was worth it. Because there is nothing I can exchange for a time like that.
oh shout out to zy for passing tp. I know you read this once in awhie.
And I'm having my holiday term now. But only small pockets of free time though. Schedule is filled by project, driving and of course my weekends are booked :)
hahaha that smiley face sure is one deceptive face. Can suggest alot of things. MY WEEKENDS ARE BOOKED FOR GOD.
oh yeah christmas is coming soon. No let me say that properly again.
CHRISTMAS IS COMING SOOOOOOOOOOOON.
And this year my relatives from all over the world (two countries actually..) will be coming over!
I think I'm gonna spend most of my time at their place at carissa park.
I remember that place. I used to go to my friend (marcus) 's house there often after school. I remember some stuff like he will ask me to tell his maid I not yet eat even though I ate already, so he could eat my share.
HAHAHA good times man. I remember his dogs one of them called pepper. And we'll talk all kinds of stuff like how was his ex crush doing and all.
Haha victoria was her name. Gosh I didn't even understood why he liked her. I guess thats how it is when you're young right. You look back and "WHAT WAS I DOING"
(Except me my thinking stuck at the same place)
ahahaha. Man those times were fun. Got one topic to talk to him about next time I see him.
I should really get a blog skin. The whiteness is painful to the eyes. I'm gonna go scout for one now.
I'LL BE BACK SOON
p.s if you're still reading this in the white background it just meant I got lazy